About the brand
Carla Schmetterling prioritizes ethical and comfort values, without sacrificing an aesthetically crafted piece.
In our brand we work consistently with our ideals, which include:
· Slow and conscious design.
· Direct and customer-friendly treatment, in advance of production and throughout the procedure.
· Customization of the pieces according to the customer's needs.
· Use of quality materials.
· Lack of overproduction.
· Incorporation of old trimmings (lace / buttons / embroidery).
· Possibility of making unique pieces, without serialization.
All our orders take a minimum of 30 days to be processed and shipped. The customer's sizes are required to do so.
About Carla Schmetterling
Carla, was born in 1993.
She studied Arts and has a Degree on Fashion Design.
Actually, she is focused on Aesthetics Research through design.
In 2016 - Starts focusing in how fashion can be changed by using aesthetic capacites.
In 2017 - Shows Methamophos in the context of Alicante Fashion Week.
In 2018- Finishes her Degree in Fashion.
In 2019- Shows a dress at the Terrassa Textile Museum.
In 2020 - Receives a grant for artistic research in Konvent.
In 2020- Graduates in Master's Degree in Research in Art and Design.
In 2020- Releases ECHO