About the concept
Carla Schmetterling is a project that prioritizes ethical and comfort values, without sacrificing an aesthetically crafted piece.
I work consistently with an ideals, which include:
- Slow and conscious design.
- Direct and customer-friendly treatment, in advance of production and throughout the procedure.
- Customization of the pieces according to the customer's needs.
- Use of quality materials.
- Lack of overproduction.
- Incorporation of old trimmings (lace / buttons / embroidery).
- Possibility of making unique pieces, without serialization.
All our orders take a minimum of 30 days to be processed and shipped. The customer's sizes are required to do so.
Carla, was born in 1993.
She studied Arts and has a Degree on Fashion Design.
Actually, she is focused on Aesthetics Research through design.
In 2016 - Starts focusing in how fashion can be changed by using aesthetic capacites.
In 2017 - Shows Methamophos in the context of Alicante Fashion Week.
In 2018- Finishes her Degree in Fashion.
In 2019- Shows a dress at the Terrassa Textile Museum.
In 2020 - Receives a grant for artistic research in Konvent.
In 2020- Graduates in Master's Degree in Research in Art and Design.
In 2020- Releases ECHO